Water Pumps › Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps
It’s with pleasure that we wish to introduce ourselves as a leading manufacturer and exporter of Peripheral Self Priming Pumps, Self Priming Pumps, Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps, Pressure Booster Pumps, Electric Motors, Openwell Submersible Pumps, Borehole Submersible Pumps, etc in the brand name of “NIMCO”.
We are and have been in this line of manufacturing since the last 35 years. And each one of our models can be compared with any of the popular brand moving in our domestic market for quality and performance.
Operating Range › Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps
- Flow rate up to 1100 Litres/Min.
- Dynamic Head up to 32 Meters
See below Pumps Performance info for specific details.
Pump Installation and Applications › Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps
These pumps are recommended for clean water and fluids that are not chemically aggressive to the pump components.
They are principally used for civil, industrial and agricultural applications, which benefit from their sturdiness and reliability.
Users can be sure these pumps will meet even the most demanding heavy-duty needs and that they can be easily interchanged with other standardized pumps. The design allows dismantling without disconnecting the pump body from the pipeline (back pull-out), making them easy to use in a variety of conditions.
Performance › Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps
CG pumps come in a wide and diverse range. The wide range makes it easy to select the correct model for each application. Together with high performance efficiency, this means big savings in operating costs since these are powerful machines often intended for continuous duty.
Application › Openwell Submersible Pumps
- Long stable characteristic curves.
- performance characterized by high absolute values over the majority of the curve;
- Flat absorption curves at high delivery rates, to prevent motor overloading even during prolonged use.
- Good suction capacities at both low and high delivery rates.
Structural Characteristics › Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps
- Cast iron pump body built with flanged suction and delivery ports.
- Cast iron back-plate / motor bracket incorporating the mechanical seal housing.
- Cast Iron impeller centrifugal radial flow type.
- S.S. 410 stainless steel motor shaft.
- Ceramic and graphite mechanical seal.
- Motor: pumps are coupled directly to an asynchronous, high efficiency nimco induction motor of suitable size, which is quiet running, closed and externally ventilated, suitable for continuous duty. insulation class b A thermal cutout relay (motor protector) is incorporated in single phase motors up to 1.5 kw.
Operating Parameters › Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps
These single impeller centrifugal monoblock pumps are used for Domestic water supply,
Hotels Apartments, Gardens, small farms, Agriculture & industrial applications.
|Power (H.P.)||0.50 HP to 2.00 HP
(240 V, 50Hz, A.C. 1 Phase)
|Discharge Range||27 LPM to 900 LPM|
|Total Head Range||5 Metres to 25 Meters|
|Pipe Size in mm||25 x25, 40 x 40, 50 x 50, 65 x 65, 75 x75|
|Suction Life with Self Priming Capacity||6 Meters|