Water Pumps › Electric Motors
Nimco is a 40 years old company, producing Self Priming Pumps, Mini Monoblock Pumps, Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps, Pressure Booster Pumps, Openwell Submersible Pumps for the last 40 years. The name Nimco has stood for the quality of products and has a very high brand image among the distributors, dealers & consumers.
From the year 2006, Nimco has started manufacturing Submersible Pumps in Single & Three Phase designs from 0.5 H.P. to 25 H.P. From the year 200, Nimco has initiated manufacture of Electric Motors for industrial applications in 3 phase design from 0.25 H.P. to 5.00 H.P. in 2 & 4 pole designs.
Nimco Electric Motors Parameters
- Range: "Nimco" motors are available from frame sizes 63 to 132 M in 2 & 4 pole designs. The motors are suitable for continuous (S1) duty with ambient temperature of 45°C & site attitudes of up to 1000 meters above mean sea level.
- Voltage & Frequency: Motor are designed for 3 phase, 415v ± 10% & 50 Hz ± 5% with combined variation of 10% any other voltage and/or frequency is available on request.
- Standards: Motor performance conforms to the Indian Standard IS-325 and international standards. Dimensions are as per IS1231. Metric frames ensure easy interchangeability.
- Paints: Standard paints are provided which is suitable for tropical condition. However, special can be provided on request.
- Construction: Standard motors with single shaft extension are for horizontal foot mounting, other types of construction as shown below can be offered on request.
- Insulation System: All standard motors are provided with class 'B' insulation system. Motors with any other class of insulation can be offered on request.
- Cooling & Ventilation: The external cooling fan is of plastic and fan cowl of corrosion protected sheet.
- Terminal Box: All motors are provided with terminal box on the right hand side as seen from the drive end. Terminal box can be rotated in steps of 90°.
- Noise: Motors are designed for low noise level accordance with IS 12065.
- Bearing System: All motors are equipped with prelubricated bearings. Regressing facility can provided on request.
- Application: Engineering Industries, Material Handling Equipment, Diamond Cutting & Conveyors, Pumps & Blowers, Gear Box Drives, Valve Actuators, Machine tools, etc.