Water Pumps › Openwell Submersible Pumps
Openwell submersible pumps are replacing centrifugal pumps at a number of places because of some of the inherent advantages, such as.
- No separate foundation is required.
- Cooling is much better & hence longer life.
- Convenient to move from place to place.
- oot – Valve is not required.
- Suction head is eliminated.
Design - Openwell Submersible Pumps
- No Foundation – No pump house required.
- Pump operates under water, hence no foot valve – no priming – no suction problems- less possibility of burn-out of motor.
- Long life due to, cast iron construction – water lubricated journal & thrust bearings – dynamically balanced all rotating parts – motor designed to withstand wide voltage fluctuation.
- For safety, earthing terminal is provided.
Salient Features Of Openwell Submersible Pumps
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts.
- Flatter efficiency curve for efficient operation.
- Non-overloading power characteristic for safety of motor.
- Replaceable wearing parts.
- No need of priming or foot valve.
- Water shower arrangement for surface application.
- Highly durable water cooled rewindable motor.
- Single shaft for pump & motor ensures permanent correct line alignment.
- Foundation & installation not required.
- Stainless Steel Motor Body.
- Gun Metal bush bearing.
- Noiseless Operation.
- Maintenance free water lubricated bushes.
Application Of Openwell Submersible Pumps
Industrial & public water supply schemes, Domestic water supply, Lift irrigation schemes. Drip/ Sprinkler Irrigation schemes, fire lighting, booster application, cooling water. Circulation, Ornamental fountain installation and air conditioning plants. Dewatering of mines, offshore, platforms, etc.
Construction of Openwell Submersible Pumps
Wet squirrel cage induction type, water cooled, water lubricated motor. All bearings are water lubricated.
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice