Water Pumps › Peripheral Self Priming Pumps
It’s with pleasure that we wish to introduce ourselves as a leading manufacturer and exporter of Peripheral Self Priming Pumps, Self Priming Pumps, Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps, Pressure Booster Pumps, Electric Motors, Openwell Submersible Pumps, Borehole Submersible Pumps, etc in the brand name of “NIMCO”.
We are and have been in this line of manufacturing since the last 35 years. And each one of our models can be compared with any of the popular brand moving in our domestic market for quality and performance.
Operating Range › Peripheral Self Priming Pumps
- Flow rate up to 50 L/min (3 m³/h)
- Dynamic head up to 45 Meters
- Suction lift up to 7 Meters
Pump Installation and Applications › Peripheral Self Priming Pumps
These pumps are suitable for handling clean water not containing abrasive particles and fluids which are not chemically aggressive to the pump components.
Reliable, Compact, Economical and simple to use, they are particularly suitable for domestic and industrial applications:
- Water suppy for recirculation Iin air conditioners and refrIgerators.
- The auyomatic distribution of water from surge tanks.
- Ganrdn irrigation.
- Lifting water from tanks or wells down to 7m depth.
- Nb this pump is not suitable for diesel.
The pump is supplied with a check-valve on the suction side so that no foot valve is required. These pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against the weather.
Performance › Peripheral Self Priming Pumps
The RSP models are designed to suit a wide range of applications, with features including:
- High heads with respect to power requirements
- Stable operating curves, with small variations in delivery rates with respect to large variations in the pressure demand;
- Suction capacity up to 7 Meters.
Structural Characteristics › Peripheral Self Priming Pumps
- Aluminum pump body.
- Check valve, built into the suction port
- Cast Iron Motor bracket with brass insert (patented), reducing difficulties when starting the pump after long periods without use, due to the impeller sticking.
- Brass impeller, with radial peripheral blades, floating on the shaft.
- Carbon/Ceramic mechanical seal.
- S.S. 410 Stainless Steel motor shaft.
- Motor: Pumps are coupled directly to an asynchronous, high efficiency Nimco induction motor of suitable size, which is quiet running, closed and externally ventilated, structural shape, suitable for continuous duty. insulation Class B.
Operating Parameters › Peripheral Self Priming Pumps
Small capacity peripheral pump with brass impeller, cast iron pump casting and Aluminum motor body is most suitable for small domestic uses.
|Power (H.P.)||0.25 HP to 0.50 HP
(240 V, 50Hz, A.C. 1 Phase)
|Discharge Range||11 LPM to 50 LPM|
|Total Head Range||3 Metres to 25 Meters|
|Pipe Size in mm||25 x25|
|Suction Life Capacity with Footvalve||6 Meters|